Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
- If you’re a curious problem solver, likes a good challenge and enjoys collaborating with many stakeholders, this role would be the perfect fit! The role involves defining overall strategies, from ideation to experimentation to implementation.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates [Company X] and its features across primary market segments
You should be familiar with;
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in a dynamic product management role is required.
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Biweekly sports activity
- Stocked up pantry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying