Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
- Coordinates and manages group month-end and annual closes, financial reporting, and drive monthly business performance reviews with all departments to come up with action plans/ recommendations to work towards company’s financial goal.
- Oversees treasury, cashflow and account payables management process to ensure that company’s policies are adhered to and obligations are met in efficient manner.
- Oversees daily financial operations and local regulatory compliance (tax, audit, statutory filing) in HQ that support various offline and online channels and cost centers.
- Strong grip of cost structures and monitoring, product costing, and inventory managements principles – including providing recommendations to the managements where gaps are identified and opportunities arise.
- Deep understanding of business drivers and full ownership over company’s forecast and projections.
- Mindset of continuous improvements and proactive approach when it comes to developing financial and accounting SOP, business process, and any other policies to meet business growth and needs.
- Develop and monitor financial metrics that indicates financial health and business efficiencies.
The Must Have and Nice to Have for this role;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in finance, accounting, FP&A function; with minimum of 1 year managerial experience preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Full completion of equivalent professional qualification i.e ICAEW, CA (M), CIMA, CPA Australia, CAANZ, MICPA, ACCA, CFA.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point to comfortably build/maintain financial model and run business performance reviews.
- Strong understanding of IFRS, internal control, other key financial & accounting principles.
Nice to have
- Experiences in either of high growth startups, retail, manufacturing, automotive, or audit are valuable and preferred.
- Familiarities with Xero and Unleashed software is preferred.
- Experiences of building/ modifying business and financial process to meet new business requirements.
- Digital-first mindset. Strong familiarity of productivity tools and financial tool integrations/ automations to free up time for value-added activities in running financial operations activities.
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Outpatient and hospitalisation insurance
- Biweekly sports activity
- Stocked up pantry
- Great and awesome team members
- Free parking
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying