Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
The Accounts Executive is mainly responsible to assist Finance team and Finance Manager in handling daily finance operations matters; include verifying payments, assist in running of daily administrative matters, assist in month-end closing accounts, reconciliation and prepare management accounts of the holding company and its subsidiaries, where applicable.
You should be familiar with:
- Experienced in managing full sets of accounts including trial balance, bank reconciliation, balance sheet, statement of profit & loss (P&L), financial statement etc.
- Assist in the budget, forecast, and cash flow submission.
- Assist the Finance Manager through preparing and analysing month end and annual closes with financial reporting, so the team can drive performance reviews.
- Review, monitor, and allocate receivable, payable, and inventory/ COGS reconciliation to the right cost centres and profit drivers.
- Work alongside Finance Manager to review and execute modifications to accounting systems, costing and chart mapping, and reporting process as the company grows and embark into new business model/ventures.
- Consistently ensure financial statements comply with the accounting standards, MFRS principles, tax regulations, global company policies.
- Document all business process, accounting policies and procedure to strengthen internal control.
- Liaise and work closely with the tax agents, auditors, bankers, company secretary, government departments, partners, and suppliers
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in finance and accounting, with direct experience of executing/ managing full set financial reporting for at least 1 year.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Full completion of equivalent professional qualification i.e ICAEW, CA (M), CIMA, CPA Australia, CAANZ, MICPA, ACCA.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Power Point to comfortably slice and dice data for processing In our accounting system.
- Strong understanding of IFRS, internal control, other key financial & accounting principles.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Hands on experience with Xero or any cloud accounting software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of financial information
- Ability to multi-tasks and prioritize on workload based on urgency.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise task and work independently
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying