Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
- GIS field data collection
- UAV Data Collection and processing
- GIS data digitizing and GIS data entry
- Image Processing
You should be familiar with;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics Surveying/ GIS /Agriculture Engineering or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in GIS desktop software and data managements.
- Experience and have strong knowledge in GIS Software packages and CAD software such as QGIS, ArcGis, Global Mapper, or AutoCad etc.
- Proficient in the Photogrammetry software like Agisoft Metashape, Pix4d or DJI Terra.
- Good problem-solving skills and have strong knowledge on GIS and Remote Sensing applications.
- Detail-oriented and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A quick Learner and have strong understanding of commercial & technical aspects of a project.
- Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints and adapt to the needs of the research requirements.
- Knowledge in scripting such Python for geospatial data structuring and visualization is an added advantage
- With a relevant experience in reading and extracting Cadastral Map information.
- Experienced in Geomatic Surveys is an added advantage
- Experience in flying drones is an added advantage
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Biweekly sports activity
- Stocked up pantry
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying