Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Cooperating and communicating with the operations manager/project lead and other project participants to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Prepare final report on field execution based on daily performance/logs.
- Assist operation team on invoice purposes and any other related task.
You should be:
- Available duration for 6 months
- Possess Organizational Skills
- Possess Communication Skills
- Possess Problem Solving, Detailed Oriented and Decisiveness Abilities
- Experience in Microsoft Office; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Bachelors Degree of any discipline. Preferably in Engineering/Aviation/Agriculture/Management
Our perks and benefits:
- Stocked up pantry
- Great and awesome team members
- Free parking
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying