Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
- Administer everyday operations for all sales activities.
- Develop professional relationships with all customer contacts.
- Determine all profit and sales objectives and design effective strategies to always maintain inventory levels and manage all work according to branch policies and procedures.
- Implement all required safety programs and provide required training to employees to enhance operation and supervise efficient working of all employees.
- Administer all marketing requirements and provide optimal level of customer services and provide training to all personnel at required locations.
- Provide optimal customer services and prepare all sales paperwork for branch within timeframe and resolve all customer inquiries associate with billing issues.
- Organize all safety meetings and adhere all safety regulations and monitor all phone calls from various vendors and customers and maintain and update all product knowledge of branch.
- Collaborate with human resource department and resolve all personnel issues and determine all prospect requirements and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Supervise efficient working of staff and maintain smooth workflow and achieve all annual growth objectives and develop all project plans to improve business.
- Supervise product front line and monitor all customer complaints and maintain efficiency in branch office operations and manage all communication with events.
- Prepare and ensure maintenance of service staff schedule and perform related audit on branch activities and prepare required reports.
- Maintain high standard of services in branch and prepare accurate records.
- Ensure all personnel within branch area to always follow the required SOPs and regulation implemented by management.
- Ensure branch area and related company asset are always in safe and clean condition to work and ensure all staff to always keep the hygiene within acceptable criteria.
- Managing staff that are within branch area (inter-department), monitoring financial operations, keeping track of financial transactions, ensuring a high standard of customer service, and filing documents
You should be familiar with;
- Multitasking, prioritizing and managing time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Able to analyze financial records and transfer data
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish branch goals
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Outpatient and hospitalisation insurance
- Biweekly sports activity
- Stocked up pantry
- Great and awesome team members
- Free parking
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying