Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter with full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be collaborating with drone hardware and engineer to optimize and ensure apps functionality in real world environment. Your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for bench-marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with CI/ CD
- Have experience in IoT will mask as bonus (eg. Mavlink protocol)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Brief understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Understand architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, clean architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Proficiency in Android Native Kotlin / Java
You’ll be able to:
- Understand Oryctes FA current workflow
- Improve base station UI/UX
- Improve Bluetooth connection between the devices
- AB button for blanket AB mode
- Airmap API integration
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying