Do you strive in an ever changing, fast paced environment? Are you a go-getter full of energy and drive to accomplish your dreams? If you answered yes, we would love to talk! At Poladrone, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers.
Our proud agritech products are Oryctes and Mist Drones are currently disrupting the agricultural sector! Founded in 2016, Poladrone is a drone start up that focuses on putting forward drones as an industrial solution. Through integrating drones into the existing commercial workflow, we aim to solve operational problems and increase revenues.
The Job :
- Ensures that departmental decisions such as staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization's business plan and vision.
- Establishes and implements the strategic direction of the company's engineering and development initiatives based on latest technology trends
- Internal and external engagement on technical expertise (the go to person of tech products who can explains in lay term)
- Collaborate with leadership team to meet organization goals
- Experienced with integrating hardware and software
- Proficiency in Autonomous System Engineering such as UAV, AGV, SUV or other related automatio
- Oversees the preparation and final approval of project plans.
- Conducts or acquires cost analysis for development projects; prepares or delegates preparation of schedule of project completion dates.
- Ensures that projects are completed within budget and in an economical manner.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new technologies and systems to improve organizational processes and decision-making.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements engineering and development policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent operations.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in engineering and development related to the organizations industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering required; MBA preferred.
- At least 7 years product engineering experience required.
Our perks and benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Outpatient and hospitalization insurance
- Biweekly sports activity
- Stocked up pantry
- Great and awesome team members
- Free parking
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying